She's so...

My photo
Manchester, United States
[Love]♥ Manchester United. ♥ Family. ♥ My Kids. ♥ Friends. ♥ Internet. ♥ Shopping. ♥ Movies. ♥ Music. ♥ Books. ♥ Speed Cars. ♥ Drive-Ing. ♥ Cook. ♥ TV-Ing. ♥ Photography. ♥ Sketch. ♥ Sleeping. ♥ etc.

ƒ z ª 's Gallery~

ƒ z ª 's Gallery~

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sekapur Sireh~

Ahaks.
Layan title jer da x ble blah.
But as a new comer in dis Blogger Arena,
mmg patut la kena ada kate2 aluan aite?
(^_______^)

As to mention about 'blog',
I dont know what d h*ll is it fer?!
To share your lyfe journeys, ur precious moments, ur pictures wif others???
[we did d same things @ MySpace, Friendster, Tagged & etc. aite?]
or any hidden agenda[s]?
hmmmm, YOU tell me!
Coz, as i look around, dats obviously d purpose of this blogger been created!
'To share things wif others'

How much you guys like to share things wif others?
How much i will let you guys share my things?
[I dont know]

Dear Friends,
Im here now!
As u guys keep pushing me to av this BLOG,
why dont you guys put ur pieces of mind or sum memorable 1st impression commento~
ha ha ha (^_________^)

,
ƒ z ª




2 comments:

♥ cik aniey ♥ said...

hye my lovely fren.. at last ade jugak blog..hihihi.. 4 me blog it just like my diary but as long u can keep it private just keep it.. heeeeeee :D welcome new blogger.. nicela page maksu... i like.. syazana pun ade kat blog shaye tau :D

Cob Nobbler said...

Do u know any other players as BEST as Giggsy?? [answer : NO!]

agree..definitely.

Bobby Charlton dah ada statue kat OT,macam tu jugak Denis Law ngan George Best.Alex Ferguson akan diletakkan nanti.

Ryan Giggs pun wajib ada.